BZ For Care Limited
Join a great team of Carers and Key-support workers.
We are recruiting compassionate, committed, reliable, and respectful individuals to join our team be it on a permanent or temporary basis.
BZ For Care LTD
What we offer
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Regular training and development opportunities
- 24-hour on-call support
- Career progression
How to apply
- Step 1: Complete our online application form
- Step 2: A face-to-face interview will be arranged. Bring your ID and requested paperwork to be verified against your Curriculum vitae and application.
- Step 3: Application will be submitted to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. You will be responsible for the payment.
- Step 4: You will be called in for a training course to become a Carer or Key-support worker.
- Step 5: If cleared with DBS and if good feedback comes from the training, we will gladly offer you a position, confirm your contract, start date, and working times.